Thanks for purchasing our Daily Deal, or Groupon. With quite a few purchases we want to make sure your bootcamp experience is a pleasant one.
If you purchased a 10-Class Groupon Click Here
If you purchased a 20-Class Groupon Click Here
If you purchased a Yoga Groupon Click Here
Please note that this Groupon or Daily Deal that you purchased is for 1-month (4-weeks strait), up to 12 classes of Yun Fit the UN Bootcamp at any location and time slot. Location and time slot must be made clear via registration form below.
Whichever Groupon you purchased you will need to bring it to class or email us your confirmation receipt. firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to start your 1-month of bootcamp you must follow the steps laid out below.
Our bootcamp schedule is at the bottom of this page.
If you purchased a one-month Groupon, or would like to transfer yours, to our Youth Program Athletic Revolution-Hilliard, please go here to redeem.
1. Fill out the form below
Enter 'Groupon Redemetion Code' in the 'Where did you hear about us' section. You cannot combine the 2-week trial with your Groupon.
All Groupons must start by Week 3 of any Phase. Please see the calendar. We prefer you start on a Monday, but if that is not possible please state that in the registration form.
Please note that if you have been to any location of Yun Fit The UN Bootcamp (formerly Yun Fitness Bootcamp) on a previous trial, groupon, living social, BCOR, Metabody, etc.... You are not eligible for another trial. You are welcome to sign up. If you are a previous client of ours you must email us to determine your eligibility for this Groupon.
2. In the 'Days/Times/Location' Box select the one you will be coming to. If you are doing a MIX Schedule select that and enter your schedule in the comments box. Also enter your start date in the appropriate box. Do not register for a Phase of classes if registration for that Phase is not open yet, it will be deleted.
You can mix and match to best fit your schedule if that class is not wait-listed.
3. The quicker you register the better chance you have of getting into the class and not getting wait-listed.
4. Please check the expiration date on your Daily Deal/Groupon. The yearly schedule is here:
5. After filling out the Groupon Trial form (you will get one month (4-weeks strait) with your deal) you will get 2 confirmation emails and be taken to a special page. Follow the directions on this page and in the emails you receive.
You are not officially in the class until you receive a phone call from us, so make sure to put your best phone number down.
6. If you have another person coming to bootcamp (purchased 2 Daily Deals or groupons) make sure the other person fills out the form with their info also.
7. If you still have questions please visit
8. If you still have questions after that please call Jason Yun @ 614-304-1426 or email JYun@YunBootcamps.com
9. Please do not just show up without registering. You will not be allowed to participate in class that day.
10. If you would like to come with a friend, but they did not purchase a Groupon, we still offer a free 2-week trial. Just have them fill out the trial form here.
11. The Daily Deal/Groupon cannot be used with the 2-Week Trial Promotion. You can do either one, but not both.
12. You can transfer your Groupon/Daily Deal for 2-months of our LBN Online Strength & Fitness Workouts if you choose so. The website for that is http://www.lbnonlinefitness.com. Email me for more information.
13. Our schedule and locations (1/2 hour classes intensity and fat burning is just as high if not higher then our :45 classes:
Ohio Combat Sports Academy
6475 E. Main St. Suit 102.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
Union Hall Station 67 Firehouse
379 W. Broad St
Columbus, OH 43215
Yun Fitness Bootcamps/Athletic Revolution
4601 Leap Ct.
Hilliard, OH 43026
Don't Forget to Join Me On My Social Networks!
As an added bonus for signing up you will receive 4 free ebooks to help you on your path to the new you:
Smoothies for Athletes
100 Calorie Snacks
36 Potent Foods to Lose Weight and Live Healthy
17 Gut-Busting Strategies